Saturday, June 26, 2010

SCRAP THAT's JULY BELOVED KIT (Part 1)

This is the first of the four layouts that I have created out of Scrap That!'s July Kit. The Kit features Creative Imaginations' Beloved Collection and as soon as I saw the papers, I knew that my distressing powers will be put to test LOL!!! (hey, the kit also contains a Making Memories Paper Distresser - - a small but mighty tool!!! Love it!!!)

Supplies: Scrap That!'s July Kit. Papers: Creative Imaginations, Flowers, Pearls: Prima Marketing, Rub-ons: BasicGrey, Specialty Glue: Ranger Industries, Pen: Uni-ball. Tools: Stamp: Stampers Anonymous, Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts. Sketch: Creative Imaginations June Sketch.

My chipboard alphabet's been topped with twinkling H2Os from Luminarte and Distress Stickles Vintage Photo (included also in the kit).


This is my new favorite punch from Martha Stewart (just got it last Wednesday LOL!!!).


These Prima flowers are divine!!!!


I cut my chipboard swirl into 4 pieces, I already loved its finishing so I just used it as is.

It must have taken me 4 shades of my twinkling H2Os to achieve this shade on my leaf!!! I love how it turned out!!!

I'll be updating this post with the links so you can see the full content of the kit. To inquire about the kit, just email Lori at

5 comments:

Tara Orr said...

oh my - love how you used these papers!! Turned out amazing - love it soooo much!! Can't believe you're gonna make us wait to see the rest! TEASE!

Karen Wilson said...

You did such a great job with this, its beautiful. Love how you cut and layered things. This is beautiful.

Miss Mary said...

Beautiful LO!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

love LOVE how you've highlighted the colour scheme with the pops of blue. This is a fantastic layout :-)

Darlene S. said...

Your details are FABULOUS! I love the dreaminess of the layout! Beautiful!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves