Monday, March 15, 2010

POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE

Made this one for Journaling Junkie's Challenge 75: How does music make you feel? I have a particular song in mind when I made this, and Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker's Willow Bee Line was perfect to document it.

Journaling (hidden inside the pocket): Everytime Dad sings "Good day Sunshine" by Paul Maccartney/the Beatles, I can't help but think of you. I especially like this line from the song: "I'm so proud to know that she is mine" coz' that is exactly how I feel having you as my daughter.

Supplies: Cardstocks: Die Cuts with a View, Papers and packaging: Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker, Brads and sticker: Making Memories, Mist: Maya Road, Chipboard alphabet: American Crafts.


This layout was one of the projects I shared over at Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker's blog. I cutout the sunflowers and adhered them on my scalloped circle paper ("A Good Place to B" paper) to act out as rays. ;o)

Thanks for looking people! Off to make autoposts for the rest of the month (wink, wink). ;o)

janis

5 comments:

Vivs said...

I love the vibrant colors on it..Awesome work Janis! :)

kim c said...

this is such a cool layout. so different. tfs!

Mel said...

Wow, I just love how you cut out those sunflowers and put them outside the layout, looks awesome and the colours just pop out at you. Great job.

sarah said...

autoposts are always a good thing. scheduling them makes our lives so much easier!

anyway, love this nikki layout! it's so colorful even tho you used b&w photos! :)

you are so inspirational.

hugs,
sarah.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

i aboslute LOVE this LO! it's so different and so cute! i love the colors and the little bees!!!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves