Thursday, March 4, 2010

MY PERSONALITY

AAM's Challenge #13: My Personality is up! This LO is special for me as this is my first time to use my Nikki Sivils stash on a layout (this one uses Bella Blue and Oscar Too papers).



Supplies: Cardstock and chipboards stickers: American Crafts, Papers, stickers, brads and buttons: Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker, Alphabet stickers: Doodlebug Designs, Twinkling watercolors: LuminArte, Pen: Uni-ball, Other: Blings.

The LO is based on a sketch from Sketchabilities:



The picture was taken last December during my company's Christmas Party. The headdress belonged to an officemate, I just borrowed it for photo op's sake. LOL.

Just some close-up shots of Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker's yumminess:







Hope you can join us in our challenge!

janis

P.S. Please bear with me, I'm posting my layout a little late. It went live yesterday, but I had been sick (still on medication up to now). I know it's high time that I undergo that "executive check-up" but I'm dreading it. Bad, I know. Thanks for your understanding.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

loved how your layout turned out! that NS stuff is sooo cute!

Michelle H. said...

Love your LO!!
So colorful and love your picture!!
Hope you feel better soon!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves