Wednesday, December 16, 2009

PHONING NAT'S TEACHERS



LOL. Naaahh, just want to share these projects I made for Bella Blvd as part of my Guest Artista Feature.

These are the additional close-up shots of my christmas gifts to Nat's teachers apart from those already up in Bella Blvd's blog:

















To know the stories behind these projects, click here. I've noticed I'm drawn to altering a lot of things lately, and my Bella Phone is my most fave to date.

Hope you can drop by at Bella Blvd's blog, and thanks so much to those who have done so and left some love too. I shall be visiting your blogs soon to personally thank all of you for the support and lovely comments.

janis

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow Janis I want to be Nat's teacher they are so lucky x

Kat said...

love your projects! i actually became a follower of the bella blvd blog just so i can see what fun things you've made...i love the paper mache phone...too cute!

iris said...

Janis that phone is one of the best projects I have ever seen!! You have to teach us how you did that! My 5 y.o. would love to have something like that! So cute!!

tamari* said...

it's so pretty!
love the phone- it's so cute!

Sandra said...

Nat's teachers are lucky to have you as Nat's mom! Great projects!!
And I love the phone!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

wow, love your projects! That phone is fab :) oh, and that Starbucks Christmas decoration you created was awesome, so creative!!! Thx for stopping by my blog!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves