Friday, December 18, 2009

MY FIRST UPSY DAISY BLOG ALREADY UP!!!!

Hope you can check out my first blog post for Upsy Daisy.

For this post, I'm gonna share a project wherein I altered a clear packaging to become a journal/album holder. I bought my daughter some underwears and I saved the packaging that went with them.

I used Upsy Daisy's Spirit Collection in this project:



I also made a Christmas Journal/Album using both Hot Chocolate and Spirit lines (envied those December Dailies I saw at the galleries, I'm too late for those!!!). This journal/album (measuring 4"x7") is still bare as I plan to add on it using the pictures of our actual celebration this Christmas.



















To see the rest of the projects I created, please visit Upsy Daisy's blog here.

Thanks for looking.

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves