Monday, October 19, 2009

MEETING AIDA

Just want to share these pictures from my Singapore trip (sorry, work got in the way when I came back - - the previous posts were on scheduled mode!!!). The trip was kinda a scheduled "do-or-die" vacation for it was a reunion for me and three of my college girlfriends (one is based in singapore whom we visited, one in US - - who we haven't seen in 8 years, and one here with me in Manila). I say "do-or-die" because my girls would kill me had I not made the trip LOL.

I was sooo excited that Aida, who is on the DT of Cocoa Daisy and Made with Love, met with me in the store. Isn't it cool to meet someone whom you just knew online? I can't even describe the feeling - - I was just too happy to finally meet her in person!!! Aida is such a beautiful, extremely talented, generous soul!!!


That's Aida flashing a Maya Road Mist (and I'm the lucky recipient!!! LOL)


Lots of yummy Thickers on the background....


Behind us is the Daiso store where I was able to buy two canvasses (a steal for Singapore$2 = about Php60 each).

Thanks again, Aida, for the wonderful experience and for the gift of friendship. I hope we can meet again soon. ;o)

janis

1 comment:

Sophia said...

How cool that you got to meet her...awesome!!!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves