Wednesday, October 28, 2009

GUILTY.... NOT

Journaling Junkie's Challenge#67 is about guilty pleasures. Almost always, admit it or not, everyone has one. It's no secret to family and friends, I soooo love chocolates - - so much that I can skip the main course and head straight to dessert!!! While I am a chocolate lover, there is one brand of chocolate that I love the most - - and this is the topic of my layout below.


Journaling: While I am a chocolate lover at heart, this brand brings out some of my fondest childhood memories. My dad worked in the Middle East for a long time when I was small and he always brought home Toblerones for pasalubong. So whenever I need a quick fixer-upper or a reward to myself, I always grab these yummy goodies - - and never feel guilty about the calories.

Supplies: Papers: Fancy Pants, Chipboards: Buzz and Bloom, American Crafts, BasicGrey, Swirl blings: Prima Marketing, Conchos: All About Scrapbooking, Ticket: Teresa Collins Studio, Brads: Making Memories, All About Scrapbooking, Buttons: BasicGrey, Stickers: Doodlebug Designs, K & Company, Jenni Bowlin Studio, Bingo Card: Jenni Bowlin Studio, Postage stamps: 7Gypsies, Paints: Making Memories, Other: Blings, thread, acetate.


Just a close up of my cut-out flowers:





Look closely, I adhered a transparency on top of Buzz and Bloom's Lava Lamp Chipboard to serve as base for the chipboard alphabets!



Tweet, tweet, tweet!!! What a cute little birdie!!!



So what's your guilty pleasure? Do share and link with us your creation over at Journaling Junkie!!!

janis

p.s. You can also see my layout in Journaling Junkie here.

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves