Sunday, September 13, 2009

BACK TO BG PART 1

Last Friday, I was finally able to receive my Urban Anthology May Kit (thanks Kari!!!) after winning their Design Contest with Webster's Pages. The beautiful kit includes BG, Pink Paislee and Webster's papers with lots of prima flowers, laces/ribbons, buttons and stamp. So Saturday afternoon, I found myself playing with my BG porcelain papers and made a layout for these two challenges: ScrapTiffany for their Week #10 Challenge (prompt is "What does home mean to you?") and A2ZScraplets' September Sketch Challenge using this sketch:

Here is my take (note of warning though, the pictures do not have the best lighting as it is still raining here in Manila!!!) :

Journaling: Home is nowhere but in your arms.

Materials used: Cardstock: Bazzill, Papers: Basic Grey, Chipboards: Basic Grey, A2ZScraplets, Flowers, blings and stamps: Prima Marketing, Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels, Paint: Making Memories, Ink: Colorbox, StazOn, Ranger, Pearl conchos: All About Scrapbooking, Pen: Sakura, Others: Corrugated board acetate, ribbon, blings.


After almost a year, I discovered I have this butterfly stamp, LOL!!!


I was also able to use for the first time my Pearl Dew glimmer mist. I painted my A2ZScraplets chipboard with paint and then misted it on top. Loved the effect - - shining, shimmery, splendid LOL!!!


Thanks for looking.

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves