Monday, July 6, 2009

HALFWAY THROUGH THE YEAR

and how am I with my scrappy goals? Last January, I started with a target of 100 layouts (well, I just set the goal with layouts!!! LOL) and then I changed it to 10 layouts a month (making it 120 a year). So how many layouts did I complete as of end of June? Off to check....

January 13
February 11
March 10
April 18
May 29
June 19

OMG!!! I myself got surprised - - that's a total of 100 already!!! I was thinking more of 80 layouts LOL. Looking at the numbers, May was really a busy month for me as I was GDT for 2 kit clubs (Coordinates Collections and BackPorch Memories). I doubt though if I'll ever be as prolific as that anytime soon (now that Nat is back at school).

So, it turns out I only have 20 layouts to hit, huh? LOL. Let's see if I can create another 100 at the end of the year.

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves