Sunday, July 19, 2009

CREATIVE SCRAPPERS' SKETCH #61

Remember my post about being chosen as a guest designer for Creative Scrappers for July?

I received the sketch (Sketch#61) last Thursday but was only able to work on it Sunday morning as I was busy with work and other things. Good thing I already knew what pictures and pps to use when I saw the sketch:


Here's my take:
Journaling: As soon as you saw the slide, nobody could stop you from playing! Enchanted Kingdom, June 2009.

Supplies: Papers: Sassafras Lass, Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories, Lace Cardstock: Monday Morning Memories, Chipboard: Fancy Pants, Pen: Uniball Signo, Pebeo, Button and chipboard alphabets: BasicGrey, Others: Cuttlebug chipboard diecuts (netting), tiny velvet flowers, acrylic paint.

Love this boy from Sassafras Lass' Anthem line!!!


Thanks again Kristine for the opportunity to guest design. To see what the others have come up with the sketch, just click here.

Thanks for looking.

janis

2 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

Congrats on being GDT! Love your layout! Check out your feature here. Great job! :D

Unknown said...

lovely LO

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves