Saturday, June 27, 2009

SCRAP THAT's GDT CONTEST WEEKS 3 and 4

The whole family got sick the last time that prevented me from having scrappy time. I wasn't able to submit on time for Scrap That's Week 3 GDT Contest but I love the prompt so much that I decided to still do it. The challenge was to do a summer layout and this is my take:

Journaling: Daddy's first time in Boracay!!!

Supplies: Cardstock: Die Cuts with a View, Papers: Teresa Collins, Scenic Route, Making Memories, Chipboards: All About Scrapbooking, Basic Grey (Undressed Alphabet), Stamp: Making Memories, Embellishments: Jenny Bowlin Ticket, 7 Gypsies card, All About Scrapbooking tag and leather strip, Ink: Stazon, Colorbox, Others: pearl blings, Cuttlebug foam diecuts (Typewriter).

For Week 4, the challenge is to use circles on your layout. I played with my Cosmo Cricket Snorkel Papers and came up with this:


Journaling: Let the noses do the talking!

Supplies: Papers: Cosmo Cricket, Embellishments: All About Scrapbooking circle chipboards, Simple Joys clip, 7Gypsies ephemera card, A2zScraplets title chipboard, Paint: Making Memories, Stamp: Making Memories, Others: foam diecut, buttons, thread, Cuttlebug chipboard diecut (netting), corrugated board.


Most happy with the layering here... and the Cosmo Cricket cutouts turned out cool. ;o) Oohh, and yes, this is my second attempt at crocheting - - still without a refresher course, LOL but hey, it's getting better don't ya think? ;o)

Thanks for looking.

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves