Thursday, April 30, 2009

SCRAPSTREET STAR's Round Five

This is the final challenge - - it took time for me to figure out what I wanted to do because I want it to be really special. I wanted it to touch also on my experience here at the contest - - I am yet to absorb that I was able to make it to the final round - - I couldn’t be grateful enough for the experience and the inspiration.

My husband and I recently took up running - - he, for health reasons; I for wanting to join my company’s 5K fun run. We’re not really the sporty type - - but we have goals that we want to achieve. The picture was taken last Sunday (did a little pictorial while doing my leg raises LOL), and I felt that somehow, there’s a connection between running and my Scrapstreet experience
AT THE END OF THE RUN.

As I mentioned in my previous post, only 6 now remains in this final round. Will just post again if the voting thread is already up. Thanks so much for your support.

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves