Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BACKPORCH MEMORIES' GDT CONTEST

I haven't uploaded recent LOs in my blog, all of them are contest-related and only when the contest is over can I upload the LO elsewhere.

I joined also Backporch Memories' GDT contest recently. Since the contest is over, I can now post my take on their sketch for May:


This is my take:


Journaling:

Like a shining star that brightens the night,
You are the joy that fills my life.

Materials: Cardstocks by DCWV and Bazzill, Papers by AMM, SassaFrass, Rusty Pickle, and OA, buttons, Cuttlebug chipboard diecut (netting), sakura pens, MM tiny alphas (white on black), SR rub-on, AAS brad, AC slickwriter, AC thickers.

Thanks for looking.

janis

P.S. This layout was published at Scrapbook News & Review's June 2009 Issue.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

What a fun page, I love the bright colours and that playful design. I love the whole look of it!
xxx Peggy

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves