Friday, March 27, 2009

3 TOOTS!!!

1) Won the challenge at Coordinates Collections for my LO "The Comic Book Dichotomy" - - and prize at stake is a GDT stint for one month (will get to work with their yummy kit, too- - soo excited already!);

2) That same LO was picked up for publication (not sure though for what issue, will just wait for my copy to appear at my doorstep!);

3) My "Pure Joy" LO was picked up also for publication at Scrapbooking.com's May issue.

Suddenly, not meeting my LO quota for the month seemed fine. I am just so thankful and grateful for all these blessings/opportunities.

Thanks everyone for the support and the inspiration.

janis

3 comments:

LG said...

well done sister!

Lee i. said...

congratulations. can't wait to see the RAKs and the publications.

Rowee said...

Hi Janis dear!!! I'm so proud and happy for your winnings and achievements!! You trully are an exeptional in-born telented artist!!! You always makes me WOW!!!
Keep up the good work!!!
Keep them coming!!!

XOXO
SIS Rowee

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves