Saturday, December 20, 2008

STUDIO AZUL'S BLUE CHALLENGE

Studio Azul turned 1 last November and to celebrate the club's birthday, they hosted "BLUE" challenges. I joined the non-kit challenge. The requirements include the following:

1) Make ONE (1) All BLUE 12x12 or 8 1/2 x 11 layout

2) Traditional only

3) The blue color theme must be at cover at LEAST 80% of your overall layout

4) BLUE must be a part of your layout.

I did the layout I think late November. Decided to post this after their deadline (December 15). This is my take on the challenge:


Journaling:
Most of the time, my instinct is to go with the flow of whatever is happening around me. Passivity, I say not, but faith.

The blue sea may be turbulent or still at times, but I trust that with the right sail and the right wind, the waves will take me to the shore of my fate.

Materials used: BG Boxer papers and sticker, AAS papers, DCWV cardstock, rickracks, buttons, alphabet stickers (Westrim Crafts), flower felt diecut, threads (for sewing the buttons), AC Thickers (jewelry box painted with blue acrylic paint and topped with Leeho glitter glue), white mesh cloth, sakura pens, journaling pens, AAS foam stars, acrylic paints, colorbox ink pads.

This one's for you, Studio Azul. Congrats! Go BLUE. ;o)

Thanks for looking.

janis


No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves