Tuesday, December 23, 2008

STUCKSKETCHES #68

Monday night. Hubby had his Christmas party with officemates. Told him I’ll just scrap while waiting for him to pick me in the office. Discovered Stucksketches (http://www.stucksketches.blogspot.com/) and was immediately inspired with the sketch for the week:

Here is my take:

Journaling: …. I believe there is one looking out for each of us.

Materials used: Papers from Webster’s and MME, Flower and buttons from Prima, Maya Road wings chipboard and sheer journaling tag, AAS circle chipboards and alphabet chipboards, blings, JB mini bingo card, metal embellishment (unknown), MM brads and metrorust shimmer alphabet stickers, Fontwerks stamp, colorbox stamp pad, journaling pen, AC slickwriter.

Look closer… believe…

Have to thank 5 people for this layout: 1) Fied, for the beautiful artistic photo (this was actually a décor/bust at Kusina Salud - - he took this during our Stratplan team lunch last November); 2) Lasting Impression, for the MME papers which I won from their raffle (April handed them to me during our PS-SE Christmas Party); 3) Gilian, for the metal embellishment (I just knew I have to use it in this LO!!!); 4) Aying, for the Webster’s paper and the prima flower I used in this LO (the prima stash you sent me for Christmas is very timely!!! Thanks sis!!!); and lastly, 5) dear Hubby, for always being supportive of my craft. ;o)


Thanks for looking.

janis

1 comment:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

lovely LO.i just started scrapbooking 3 week ago and its driving me crazy.lol!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves