Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIMI!

Visited Timi’s blog (scrapaholictimi.blogspot.com) and saw that she has a birthday challenge. To celebrate with her, I scraplifted her LO entitled “Why I keep falling 4 you over again”.

Felt brave after my LO Nat, I used my BG Two Scoops for this one:


Journaling: Like a flower, you are a bud blooming into a real beauty. Watching you blossom before my very eyes gives me pride and joy.

Materials used: Papers by Basic Grey Two Scoops, AAS Blings, conchos, chipboard and satin flower, MM brads, charms handsewn on a black felt diecut (found in Babyface Dies), Olivia alphabet diecuts, gold acrylic paint, prima flowers, handmade chipboard swirls, journaling pen.

I love these charms...


This one’s for you Timi. Happy birthday. ;o)

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves