Monday, November 10, 2008

BLACK-RED-WHITE Themed Album

I made this album for my brother’s family in Canada (a thank you gift for the scrap goodies he sent me and my sister - - next time, I will be taking pictures of my RAKs and scrap purchases!!!). This is my first time to make a black-red-white themed album and I used the Jenny Bowlin papers I purchased from Scrapbukan.



To make the gift really presentable, I altered a box (7x7 size) I got from Accessorize It. I first coated the top part with maroon acrylic paint (mixed classic red with jet black), applied crackle paint, topped it off with classic red. This is my first altered box. Was ssooo happy with the results I hoarded all the sizes available (the boxes come in different sizes, will alter them all when I find time)…




Thanks for looking.

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves